Chicago is the third largest metropolitan area in the United States, as well as the third most populous. The central hub for InnoTech, Inc., Chicago has recently experienced an increase in crime as a new age of criminals begin to thrive on the weakened city, and Chicago itself spiraled into a chaotic breeding ground for the underworld at the end of the Chrell Invasion.
Points of InterestEdit
- (See Map)
Parks & Recreational AreasEdit
- Brookfield Zoo
- Chicago Botanic Garden
- DuSable Park
- Lincoln Park
- Millennium Park
- Ping Tom Memorial Park
- UIC Pavilion
- Wrigley Field
- Soldier Field
- Green Field (Home of the Ecliptic Evaders)
- InnoTech, Inc.
- Wayne Enterprises Chicago (The Loop)
- Mayer, Ingram, Rogers (The Loop)
- Van Buren Research Building (Destroyed)
- City Hall (Clark and Randolph)
- Daley Center
- Chicago History Museum
- DuSable Museum of African-American History
- Field Museum of Natural History
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Museum of Science and Industry
- National Museum of Mexican Art
- InnoTech, Inc. Applied Science Division
- Chicago Public Radio
- Chicago Sun-Times
- Chicago Tribune
A list of prominent heroes who have at one time or another made Chicago their base of operations.
- Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)
- Plastic Man (Patrick O'Brian)
- Scarlet Spider
A list of prominent villains who have at one time or another made Chicago their base of operations.
- Aqueduct (Peter van Zante)
- Black Tarantula
A list of prominent super teams who have at one time or another made New York City their base of operations.