Decuu Arms is the oldest and most illustrious arms company in the Black Star Confederacy.
Decuu Arms was founded in 1,591 BBY after pirate groups had harassed the Black Star Confederacy for over a decade. It had been the premier arms manufacturing company in the Confederacy ever since.
It is owned by the Confederate Government, and is run by the Ministry of State. It is overseen by the Defence Council, as it produces the vast majority of Confederate military armaments.
Product Line Edit
In addition to its own products, Decuu Arms also produces a few subsidized designs.
Note: Those marked with a * are designs exclusive for the Confederate Government
Personal Weaponry Edit
- AT-1 Blaster Pistol
- AT-2 "Thunder" Blaster Pistol *
- AT-3 "Thunderclap" Blaster Pistol *
- SFC-1 "Werewolf" Blaster Carbine
- BR7-A3 "Vampire" Blaster Rifle
- BR8-A1 "Wolverine" Blaster Rifle *
- N-7 ATB Anti-Tank Rifle
- MRB-2000 Repeating Blaster
- HRB-4 Heavy Repeating Blaster *
- SR7B "Executioner" Sniper Rifle
- SSR-10 Squad Support Rifle
- AR17-A3 "Valkyrie" Ballistic Rifle
- CAWS Ballistic Rifle
- AS-7 "Avenger" Combat Shotgun (with DeVreen Armaments)
- SG-14 "Stonecleaver" Combat Shotgun (with Jain Arms)
- DTR-666 "Lawbreaker" Ballistic Sniper Rifle (with Jain Arms)
- GL-4 Grenade Launcher (with DeVreen Armaments)
- ATM-HE1 Missile Launcher
- CRL-17 Missile Launcher (with DeVreen Armaments)
- ET-7 Electrothermal Rifle *
- RG2 Rail Gun *
Personal Armour Edit
Armoured Vehicles Edit
Battle Walkers Edit
Misc.Military Applications Edit
- ANSAM-9 Wildire anti-satellite missile (with Jacson-Sukenov)
- AGM-15 Hellstrike air-to-surface nuclear missile (with Jacson-Sukenov)
Current Situation Edit
The company retains a virtual monopoly on the supply of military hardware to the Confederate armed forces.