|Hulkbuster Mark II|
|Original Designer||Alex Burke|
|Current Builder||Stark Industries|
|Preceded By||Hulkbuster Armor Mark I|
The Hulkbuster Armor Mark II was specifically created to battle the Hulk. It is a significant improvement over the Mark I. It can also be used to battle other super strong adversaries, such as the Juggernaut.
NOTE: This is by no means a complete list of the armor's capabilities.
- Super Strength: The armor magnifies Alex's strength to superhuman levels, enabling him to lift at least 100 tons.
- Flight: The Hulkbuster Armor can reach speeds above Mach 2.
- Self-Contained Life-Support System & Environmental Protection: The suit can be completely sealed for operations in vacuum or underwater, providing its own life support, and is shielded against radiation.
- Repulsors: Concussive force bolts that are fired from the palms of his gauntlets.
- Personal Shield: It is capable of withstanding direct impact from missiles and heavy ordnance. If Alex redirects the armor's entire power supply the shield can withstand the impact and fallout of a low yield nuclear weapon.
- Particle Beam: A weapon capable of firing streams of particle energy at enemies.
- Power Cells: The armor is powered by a combination of solar converters, electrical batteries and an on-board generator that uses beta particle absorption as a fuel source.
- Energy Conversion Power Recharge: The suit is also able to convert nearby energy sources, such as heat or kinetic energy into electricity, or even drain electrical energy directly into the batteries for recharge. It is much more efficient and faster at this process then any other armor.
- EMP Invulnerability: The Hulkbuster armor is completely resistant to electromagnetic pulses.
- Scaled Outer Armor: Its scaled surface grants the suit an unprecedented amount of additional durability, since portions of the casing blown off could realign themselves back into the armor.
- Repair Satellite: An orbital satellite factory that houses and produces extra limbs and armor should the Hulkbuster unit become damaged beyond what the scaled armor can fix.