|Iron Man Mark X|
|Original Designer||Alex Burke|
|Current Builder||Stark Industries|
|Preceded By||Iron Man Mark IX|
|Followed By||Iron Man Mark XI|
NOTE: This is by no means a complete list of the armor's capabilities.
- Super Strength: The armor magnifies Alex's strength to superhuman levels, enabling him to lift 60 tons.
- Flight: The Mark X armor can reach speeds above Mach 3.
- Self-Contained Life-Support System & Environmental Protection: The suit can be completely sealed for operations in vacuum or underwater, providing its own life support, and is shielded against radiation.
- Repulsors: Concussive force bolts that are fired from the palms of his gauntlets.
- Pulse Beams: Electromagnetic beams that affect technology and machines.
- Rocket Launchers: The armor contains six anti-tank rockets that can be fired at a moments notice.
- Tasers: The armor contains non-lethal tasers that are effective in taking down normal thugs with ease.
- Personal Shield: Iron Man's personal shield is an incredible feat of engineering. Ethan Drake designed it specially for the Iron Man Mark IX Armor. Alex applied the same shield to several newer versions of the armor.
- Particle Beam: A weapon capable of firing streams of particle energy at enemies.
- Flame Thrower: A wrist mounted flame thrower can be found in the Mark X armor.
- Uni-Beam: Projects an extremely powerful stream of energy from his chest. This weapon is capable of destroying tanks and sinking aircraft carriers.
- Explosives Launcher: A wrist mounted explosives launcher can hold a variety of different types of bombs and grenades that can be fired at a moments notice.
- Power Cells: The armor is powered by a combination of solar converters, electrical batteries and an on-board generator that uses beta particle absorption as a fuel source.
- Energy Conversion Power Recharge: The suit is also able to convert nearby energy sources, such as heat or kinetic energy into electricity, or even drain electrical energy directly into the batteries for recharge. It is much more efficient and faster at this process then the Mark IX armor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.