The ability to think and process information.
The Ability to lift weight. (see also: Strength Scale)
- Weak: cannot lift own body weight
- Normal: able to lift own body weight
- Peak Human: able to lift twice own body weight
- Superhuman: 800 lbs-25 ton range
- Superhuman: 25-75 ton range
- Superhuman: 75-100 ton range
- Incalculable: in excess of 100 tons
The ability to move over land by running or flight.
- Below Normal
- Superhuman: peak range: 700 MPH
- Speed of Sound: Mach-1
- Supersonic: Mach-2 through Orbital Velocity
- Speed of Light: 186,000 miles per second
- Warp Speed: transcending light speed
The ability to resist or recover from bodily injury.
The ability to discharge energy.
- Ability to Discharge Energy on Contact
- Short Range, Short Duration, Single Energy Type
- Medium Range, Duration, Single Energy Type
- Long Range, Long Duration, Single Energy Type
- Able to Discharge Multiple Forms of Energy
- Virtually Unlimited Command of All Forms of Energy
The proficiency in hand-to-hand combat.