- Chaos Magic Reality Warping: Scarlet Witch's main power is the superhuman ability to manipulate chaos magic. Her hexes are, by extension, simple, indirect manifestations of this magic, destabilizing probabilities by inducing chaos. The Scarlet Witch's powers are not fully under her conscious control. The Scarlet Witch is the "nexus-being" of the central universe of Earth-515, serving as the entity that personifies the realm's character and serves as the focal point or anchor of that reality.
- Hex Bolts: The Scarlet Witch had the ability to manipulate probability via her "hexes" (often manifesting physically as "hex spheres" or "hex bolts"). These hexes are relatively short range, and are limited to her line of sight. Casting a hex requires a gesture and concentration on her part, though the gestures are largely a focus for the concentration. She has displayed the ability to cancel other powers of probability.
- Flight: The Scarlet Witch is able to use her powers to fly, however the full extent to this ability is unknown.
- Perception Range: Her range of hex-casting is limited by her line of sight.
- Physical Condition: Hexes had a degree of unreliability, which was further affected by her physical condition: when well rested, in good health, and mentally and emotionally alert, Scarlet Witch could cast numerous hex-spheres in rapid succession and attain desirable results for almost an hour.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.