The Crimson Empire's Shadow Fleet was considered the first in a list of efforts set forth by the government's leadership to modernize its outdated fleets. In direct response to the growing threat of its adversaries' launching a counteroffensive campaign against them, the Crimson Empire implemented this fleet not to replace its older arsenal, but to serve as a supplement for its new flagship, the Harbinger. As such, the fleet was well noted by the fact that all of its ships were painted black to follow their flagship and instill a psychological advantage on the battlefield.
The Shadow Fleet saw its first action during the Battle of Ossus.
Current Task Force Composition[edit | edit source]
Capital Ships[edit | edit source]
- Eclipse-class Dreadnought Harbinger
- 6 Imperial-class Star Destroyer Mark IIs
- 6 Crimson Star Destroyers
- 12 Shadow Star Destroyers
- 16 Sith-class Star Destroyers
- 4 Interdictor-class Star Destroyers
- 24 Gladiator-class Star Destroyers
- 24 Broadside-class Cruisers
- 12 D-Eta 1 Escort Carriers
- 12 Lancer Frigates
- 12 Monitor Cruisers
Fighters[edit | edit source]
Notable Squadrons[edit | edit source]
Personnel[edit | edit source]
Notable Accomplishments[edit | edit source]
Participating in the Battle of Ossus.