|Steel Armor Mk III|
|Original Designer||Hank Emerson & Malorie Thompson|
This is by no means a complete list of the armor's capabilities.
- Super Strength: The armor magnifies Hank's strength to superhuman levels, enabling him to lift 90 tons.
- Flight: The Mark III armor can reach speeds above Mach 6.
- Super Speed: Even when not traveling for extended distances, the armor enables the wearer to move and react at high speeds.
- Self-Contained Life-Support System & Environmental Protection: The suit can be completely sealed for operations in vacuum or underwater, providing its own life support, and is shielded against radiation.
- Kinetic Blasts: Concussive force blasts that pick up kinetic energy along the way, so that they hit harder the farther they have to travel.
- Heat Vision: Steel can fire beams of intense heat from his eyes. Feats include powering up the giant ion planet moving engines and annihilating an army of Doomsday clones in one blast. These beams are dependent on how much energy the armor currently has stored through multiple means.
- Rivet Cannon: This short range weapon fires red-hot rivets similar to those used in construction.
- Pulse Beams: Electromagnetic beams that affect technology and machines.
- Rocket Launchers: The armor contains twelve anti-tank rockets that can be fired at a moments notice.
- Tasers: The armor contains non-lethal tasers that are effective in taking down normal thugs with ease.
- Personal Shield: Steel's personal shield is capable of withstanding direct impact from missiles and heavy ordnance.
- Power Cells: The armor is powered by a combination of solar converters, electrical batteries and an on-board generator that uses zero point energy.
- Energy Conversion Power Recharge: The suit is also able to convert nearby energy sources, such as heat or kinetic energy into electricity, or even drain electrical energy directly into the batteries for recharge.
- EMP Invulnerability: The Mark III armor is completely resistant to electro magnetic pulses.
- Telepathic Immunity: The helmet's design in the Mark III armor prevents all telepathic intrusion while Hank has it on.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.