August 21, 2010
- …that all Sylarians have an acute affinity for nature and different creatures?
- …that L'hnnar survived Order 66 and the Rise of the Empire?
- …that Iara Beorht maintains a collection of lightsabers taken from those she has bested in personal combat?
- …that Hawkeye was once part of SFOD-D or Delta Force?
- …that the Quicksilver is one of the fastest fighters in the galaxy, due to it's SLAM System?
- …that Mara Jena Orlo is the descendant of Mara Oola Orlo and possesses her ancestor's armor?
June 10, 2010
- …that Venia is integrated into Ivan Munroe's glasses?
- …that the Guardians of the Force were originally founded by Varys Blackthorne?
- …that Lukros is the home system of the Hellfyre Organization?
- …that Xian Kahn was born Xavier Autiboo Chantillian of the renowned Chantillian Family of Corellia?
- …that Julsik Tor used to be a member of Black Sun?
- …that the TIE Striker is the largest combat-ready TIE model ever produced?
August 2, 2009
- …that the Brothers of Blood oversaw all aspects of life on Rolan for over a century?
- …that the Arkon was named after the Arkanian Dragon?
- …that Blackthorne Enterprises was founded by Cadden Blackthorne's great-great grandfather, Trak Blackthorne?
- …that contrary to the name, Oremin’s Force Troopers do not use the Force?
- …that Wraith was procured through an exotic animal company and given to Zariah Preaves as a gift?
- …that Sabii was believed uninhabitable for centuries?
April 3, 2009
- …that the core of the Guardian-class Battlecruiser is a unique shield generator borrowing from advanced Rai Republic energy field technology?
- …that the Trial of Reng Kasr was an important and highly secretive event in the history of the Galactic Empire?
- …that the Fiery Dawn is the product of nearly a decade's worth of a master ship engineer’s hard work?
- …that the Mark 4 Command Tank is the command version of the Mark 3 Light Tank?
- …that there are only five known Silserians in the galaxy and that the rest that left have returned to Silseris?
- …that the Intrepid Sun was originally purchased by the Artemis Insitute for use as a courier ship?
October 5, 2008
- …that there are six acts one needs to follow to be a Mandalorian?
- …that Sildan Polark was born on Anaxes?
- …that the Ravager Droid had a potential flaw in dealing with Jedi and large groups with focused firepower?
- …that the Bloodrage was given as a gift by Rashrak to Skarrek after he helped Barab I achieve independence?
July 27, 2008
- …that Jesika Doljian was once Eelaka the Hutt's prisoner for twelve years?
May 3, 2008
- …that the Battle of the Explorers was the start of the Grey Worlds Campaign?
- …that Lenara Disavio served in an Imperial BlackOps commando unit known as Manticore?
- …that Saanru Irsolee was raised from the start to surpass his father and eventually lead the Tangru Clan?
February 2, 2008
- …that Ida III is the only Idarian colony in existence?
- …that the Mark II Venator Star Destroyer was was more of a test-bed to try out new design ideas than a dedicated warship of the Republic?
November 25, 2007
- …that La-Reia Beorht was one of very few Nightsisters living off of Dathomir?
- …that Soulblade is an ancient Sith Sword that the Nomad Soul created during his time in the mortal realm?
September 24, 2007
- …that the vigilante Strife was once the Dark Jedi Master known as Kamulos?
- …that the Muir Corporation was initially a shipping company based out of Nexus Station?
- …that Jag'Tai Vroenik once worked for Gadulla the Hutt?
September 2, 2007
- …that Nietdaeth was the son of two Sith soldiers?
- …that the Juros species acheived true peace roughly one thousand years before the Battle of Yavin?
- …that the Windfall was given to Tulsar Leidias by his father as a gift for his wedding?
April 21, 2007
- …that Darth Sadis is actually a clone consisting of six different Jedi DNA samples?
April 12, 2007
- …that a special mineral called Valarite is mined on Aksum?
- …that the Brotherhood of the Twilight was founded by two reformed Sith Acolytes?
April 10, 2007
- …that Sivter has a perfect memory?
- …that the Pursuer-class Enforcement Ship is popular with the Mandalorian Protectors?
January 7, 2007
September 29, 2006
- …that the Battle of Corellia would have resulted in the reformation of the Galactic Empire in its former glory, had it not been for the intervention of GAIT?
September 13, 2006
September 12, 2006
- …that Cameo Naton was born blind?
August 14, 2006
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.