|War Machine Mark I|
|Original Designer||Tony Stark|
|Primary Pilot|| Colonel James Rhodes|
|Current Builder||Stark Industries|
NOTE: This is by no means a complete list of the armor's capabilities.
- Super Strength: The armor magnifies War Machine's strength to superhuman levels, enabling him to lift 40 tons.
- Flight: The War Machine armor can reach speeds above Mach 2.
- Self-Contained Life-Support System & Environmental Protection: The suit can be completely sealed for operations in vacuum or underwater, providing its own life support, and is shielded against radiation.
- Repulsors: Concussive force bolts that are fired from the palms of the gauntlets.
- Pulse Beams: Electromagnetic beams that affect technology and machines.
- Tasers: The armor contains non-lethal tasers that are effective in taking down unarmored personnel with ease.
- Particle Beam: A weapon capable of firing streams of particle energy at enemies.
- Autocannon: War Machine has an Autocannon with a large number of depleted uranium armor piercing rounds.
- Power Cells: The armor is powered by a combination of solar converters, electrical batteries and an on-board generator that uses beta particle absorption as a fuel source.
- Energy Conversion Power Recharge: The suit is also able to convert nearby energy sources, such as heat or kinetic energy into electricity, or even drain electrical energy directly into the batteries for recharge.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.