|War Machine Mark II|
|Original Designer||Alex Burke|
|Current Builder||Stark Industries|
|Preceded By||War Machine Mark I|
NOTE: This is by no means a complete list of the armor's capabilities.
- Super Strength: The armor magnifies Alex's strength to superhuman levels, enabling him to lift 90 tons.
- Flight: The Mark XI armor can reach speeds above Mach 6.
- Super Speed: Even when not traveling for extended distances, the armor enables the wearer to move and react at high speeds.
- Self-Contained Life-Support System & Environmental Protection: The suit can be completely sealed for operations in vacuum or underwater, providing its own life support, and is shielded against radiation.
- Pulse Bolts: Concussive force blasts that pick up kinetic energy along the way, so that they hit harder the farther they have to travel.
- Repulsors: Concussive force bolts that are fired from the palms of his gauntlets.
- Rocket Launchers: The armor contains six anti-tank rockets that can be fired at a moments notice.
- Tasers: The armor contains non-lethal tasers that are effective in taking down normal thugs with ease.
- Personal Shield: War Machine's personal shield, on standard setting, is able to take numerous direct hits from high powered missiles before it fails. If he redirects the armor's power to the shield it can withstand the blast from a low yield nuclear weapon.
- Particle Beam: A weapon capable of firing streams of particle energy at enemies.
- Flame Thrower:Two wrist mounted flame throwers can be found in the Mark II armor.
- Power Cells: The armor is powered by a combination of solar converters, electrical batteries and an on-board generator that uses beta particle absorption as a fuel source.
- Energy Conversion Power Recharge: The suit is also able to convert nearby energy sources, such as heat or kinetic energy into electricity, or even drain electrical energy directly into the batteries for recharge. It is much more efficient and faster at this process then the Mark I armor.
- Plasma Cannons: Three plasma cannons on the top of each forearm are capable of discharging blasts of white plasma at targets.
- EMP Invulnerability: The Mark II armor is completely resistant to electro magnetic pulses.
- Pulse Cannon: A shoulder mounted weapon that fires electromagnetic beams that affect technology and machines.
- Rocket Launcher: A shoulder mounted box rocket launcher that holds four additional rockets apart from the core armor. It is able to be equipped with a variety of munitions.
- Autocannon: War Machine has a shoulder mounted Autocannon with a large number of depleted uranium armor piercing rounds. The weapon can also be equipped with nonlethal rubber rounds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.